Jump Start Your Career
Become a Final Expense Agent with Security National Life
We’ve experienced exponential growth over the past year, and we’d like to share our success with you.
SNL’s Opportunity and How We Can Help You Grow
SNL’s National Sales Director Tommy Overton, and Market Sales Director Adam Brsan, discuss SNL’s Opportunity and How We Can Help You Grow.
Not everyone prefers to work in an office, and that’s what makes our final expense division so appealing. You are able to have the freedom of working from home and extend your area as far as you’d like. With several company-assisted lead programs, the leads are fresh and essential to your book of business.
Selling end-of-life insurance isn’t just another sales job. It’s assisting families in preparing for a difficult time ahead. Security National Life offers a variety of products that will suit the needs of each individual family. Our goal is to give coverage at an affordable price to every family.
What are the benefits of working in the final expense division of Security National Life?
- All of our commissions are paid DAILY
- Company-assisted lead generation programs
- Four products to choose from:
- Simple Security Plan
- Funeral Plan
- Monthly Increasing Benefit Plan
- iCare Plan
- Issue ages 0-90 are accepted
- Limited benefit and full benefit policies available
- Simple 2-page application
- No phone interview necessary
- Day One Vesting
- No E&O insurance is required for appointment
- Sales incentive, contests and bonuses throughout the year